Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Birthday!

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes. I had a wonderful day and got away with just handshakes and birthday wishes. Today I think I'll buy myself a cake to eat.

Wow...that is a big truck. When I saw it, I thought ¨That´s a little too nice from the usual fleet of trucks we´ve had.¨ And Stephanie's new bike (that´s some flower power). And Natalie looks like she is enjoying Washington DC (Keep sending me photos).

I have a new companion. His name is Elder Caballero (which means knight or cowboy or gentleman) and he is from La Paz. He is the District Leader and he is really nice.

Today it has been raining soo hard. The thunder even broke one of our light fixtures. Pretty soon we will have to be swimming. 

This week we were able to find new families to teach and the Cruz family is going to be baptized this weekend. So we shall see how that goes.

I haven´t been able to send pictures becuase the computers just keep putting viruses on my memory so you will just have to wait until further notice for photos.

And I have to finish now because the computers are soo slow (might just be because of the millions of viruses)

Love 

Elder Gilbert



No comments:

Post a Comment