Monday, July 13, 2015

Mystery Photo

I got the package that you sent. It was wonderful to have new insoles.

As far as the books go, I think I would like the ones that are written
by apostles or prohets, Church history. I also liked the the history
books. Also be sure not to throw anything cool away, old photos, cool
shirts, the film or anything.

This week I was not able to write much because the internet here is
slow sometimes and it is hard to look at all the photos.

Yes, I would like a copy of the talk at the funeral.

To be brief, I had a little but of Camiri Days this week. It´s like
Manuta days. The only bad thing is that the people got drunk and were
hollering and hooting all night and they kept waking me up. The Pope
also came to Bolivia and everyone went to go see him.

I also can´t believe that Scooter is still alive. And by the way what
merit bagdes did Justin earn?

Well, hopefully this week will be a little more calm than the last.

Oh and by the way, did somebody recognize what the mystery photo? It is
a dog eating a cows head. I guess that's the tradition here.

Love Elder Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment