Monday, December 21, 2015

Lesson on Food

Good Morning

Yesterday we ate a boat load of food. We went to our usual lunch right after church and that was pretty normal. But then we went to our next appointment and it turns out to be the lady´s brother´s birthday. So of course there was food for all. We tried to tell her that we had just eaten and that she didn't need to worry. And then she is like, ¨well, didn't I tell you that I was going to make something (which she did not). So now you are going to eat as your punishment so the next time you´ll learn.¨ We then had chicken breast, rice, baked potatoes, and rabbit with it´s little rabbit paws still attached. It´s kind of like chicken but it tastes a little different and the skin is a lot harder to cut. 

This week we also had the Christmas Conference. It was pretty nice. Yes, me and my companion did sing, Oh come let us adore him. It turned out okay. Oh yes in the cambios my district changed to hermanas.

Anyway, I have to go. Have a wonderful Christmas, see you on that day!

Elder Gilbert


No comments:

Post a Comment