Monday, November 16, 2015

Hot Water and Air Conditioning

Well to answer dad's question I really do like my house. It has hot water and air conditioning. The reason is because the owner (member) has got a lot of money. He owns a truck shipping business. He has like 10-12 big semi-trucks. He is going to be going to Utah pretty soon to drop his son off at BYU. Pretty neat, ehh.

Anyway, I don't have much time to write. This week I have been getting use to being District Leader calling the people for their numbers on Sunday and doing the district meeting every Thursday. 

I really like the new area that I am in and the ward is really nice. It is weird to hear of all the changes at home. Who is going to move into grandparent's house? Very strange. Anyway next time I promise to write more with lots and lots of pictures.

Love, 

Elder Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment