Monday, November 9, 2015

District Leader

Good Morning,

Thanks for sending the pictures. I sure appreciated seeing some of my favorite past times and just how fat I was. It looks like Justin got some cool stuff. If I see it right, looks like he got a quad copter, a fishing pole, some clothes, shoes, and some remote control to a video game system. 

Well, the first thing is that I got transfered. I am now in an area called Antofagasta in Santa Cruz (again). I am now the district leader (my district consists of the assistants, the zone leaders, and two other elders.) My companion is Elder Van Horne from Auborn California (that place in between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe). The new area was a shock because there are really no investigators to teach. We just have to find new people to teach.

It was also sad to to leave Camiri. The family that I told you about last week was really sad and took us out to dinner. It is hard to believe that the time is passing so fast.

Anyway, take care and have a good week.

Love Elder Gilbert




No comments:

Post a Comment