Monday, January 25, 2016

Missionary Transmission

Good Morning,

Well, let me know if there is anything you want me to do for the wedding preparation. I am sure I can find just a lovely craft idea.

This week we got to watch the worldwide missionary transmission. It was quite interesting. Dallin H. Oaks said that something to the the effect that they are giving this transmission now that the number of missionaries have stablized and now they can focus on the doctrine or something. Also during this conference our mission president felt impressed that my companion should go to Vallegrande (about 4 hours away). So that night he packed up his bags and went to Vallegrande at 7:00 in the morning. I am now with a new companion, Elder De la Fuente from Buenos Aires. 

This week we have a new family attending church. The Lijeron family--the mom is a member but inactive and the dad is investigator but accepted to be baptized the 20th of February. 

I also got an apron today from the ward. I haven´t opened it yet though because who knows what it looks like. 

I also talked with Hermano Choquevillca on the phone the other day and he said they were going to try and pass by this week and if not they would send it in the mail. 

Here are some photos. One with my new companion and one with the old. Also a member that likes to dance.

Have a good week,

Elder Gilbert





No comments:

Post a Comment