Monday, March 30, 2015

Parrot


That is one big welt that Justin has, I bet that will be nice n' tender for a while. At least the Birthday people had a good time. And Stephanie got a hammock.(that's really Bolivian). Everyone here has one (they are called "macha"). 

And Dad will have a happy 57th birthday tomorrow as I recall. Feliz Cumpleanos a ti!

We were able to find various new people to teach this week so we will so how that goes. We have one reference to people that sell illegal drugs so that should be exciting.

Today in our study, a member called with a very urgent matter. He wanted to know when he should finish his fast. We always get these kinds of calls. You might take it for granted how much you all know about the church.

I am looking forward to the general conference. It is weird though that all the sessions start two hours later. For example, the priesthood session will start at 8 and end at 10. 

Well, I hope you enjoy the photos, I am working on my letter for you guys. 

Con Mucho Amor

Elder Gilbert

Here are some photos of an exotic bird when I went on intercambios (when we have a a different companion for a day).






No comments:

Post a Comment